Port Blair – Havelock – Neil
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hotel Mansha regency /Similar
Symphony palm /Similar
Aquays resort /Similar
Arrival - Port Blair - Cellular Jail - Light & Sound Show
1. Arrival, Meet-Greet with our airport representative and Transfer to your booked hotel/ resort
2. Evening, visit to historic Cellular Jail followed by Light & Sound Show
3. Please note, we will drop guest at parking area near jail and guest must walk around 200 metre and return after completion of L&S show.
4. Guest has to come out after visiting jail and re-enter for L&S show, Guests can walk around the bay side in free time.
5. L&S show timing is in between 1800 Hrs- 1900hrs subject to availability
6. The free time between jail visit & L&S show can be utilised in self-exploration of illuminated Marina Park and Sea shore area, evenings are pleasant and happening here.
Port Blair - Havelock - Radhanagar Beach
1. Pick up from hotel to Port Blair Jetty for your onward journey to Havelock
2. If you have morning ferry, ask hotel to provide Packed breakfast (Subject to hotel policy)
3. Arrival, Meet- Greet by our local representative and transfer to your booked hotel/ Resort
4. Afternoon, Visit to Blue Flag certified “Radha Nagar Beach” for swim and relaxation.
5. Do not forget to carry changing cloths and towel
6. It’s not permitted to board vehicle with wet cloths, please cooperate.
7. Make your own choice…. You can opt for Scuba Diving/ Kayaking/ Candid Photography at additional cost, booking in advance is recommended though our local representative also can assist you.
Havelock - Neil Island - Laxmanpura Beach, Bharatpura Beach & Natural Bridge
1. Morning, Breakfast & proceed to jetty for onward journey to Neil Island
2. Arrival, Meet- Greet by our local representative and transfer to your booked hotel/ Resort
3. Afternoon, proceed to visit the following places:
4. Bharatpura Beach: The white sand and shallow water beach is popular for swim, relaxation, and water activities such as Snorkelling, Boat diving and boat tour.
5. Laxmanpura beach: The white sand Coral Beach offers stunning sunset view
6. Natural Bridge: Also known as Howrah Bridge the bridge has naturally formed by corals, its best seen during the low tide.
7. Sightseeing will be based on tide and local representative will brief the final schedule
Neil Island - Port Blair
1. Breakfast, check out and proceed for jetty and onward journey to Port Blair
2. Arrival in Port Blair, Transfer to your booked hotel, Day free for shopping/ leisure.
3. Other places like Corbin’s Cove Beach/ Chidiya Tapu/ Wandoor Beach/ Museums & Parks can be covered at additional cost subject to time and availability (Optional)
Port Blair - Tour Ends
1. Breakfast, Transfer to airport, Tour Ends.
2. Port Blair airport is small with heavy traffic, we recommend you reach the airport at least 2 hrs prior to your flight timing.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found