- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
HOTEL USE FOR ASIAN MARKET
Adamas Hotel / similar (Deluxe)
Ha Long bay cruise
Glory Legend Cruise / similar (Deluxe)
ARRIVAL HANOI – no guide
Xin Chao! Namaste! Welcome to Hanoi
• Met at the airport and privately transferred to the hotel for refreshments (standard check in time 2:00pm)
• Overnight in Hotel
AN IN-DEPTH TOUR OF HANOI (B)
You will have breakfast at hotel before starting a day tour to visit
• Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam built in 1070. It is a superb example of traditional-style Vietnamese architecture.
• Ngoc Son Temple &Hoan Kiem Lake.
• Hanoi Old Quarter by electric car to explore the life of local people
• Ceramic Mosaic of Hanoi – built in 2010 to commemorate the Millennial Anniversary of Hanoi
• The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ba Dinh Square – The old residence of Ho Chi Minh
• One Pillar Pagoda– built between the years of 1028-1054 during the reign of Emperor Ly Thai Tong, now it is one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples.
• Dong Xuan whole sales market – one of the big local markets in Hanoi which is selling many nice stuff and souvenirs, located in Old Quarter.
• Hang Gai shopping street
• Free time at the night market in Hanoi Old Quarter(Open 7 pm to 10 pm Fridays - Sundays)
Note:At Ho Chi Minh mausoleum visit outside only
HANOI - HA LONG BAY CRUISE (B/L/D)– shuttle bus & no guide
08.00 – 8:30: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi, being on a modern shuttle bus heading to Bai Tu Long bay, Ha Long city
12.00: Arrive at Swan office, you have a short time to relax in the office before embark Swan cruise
12.45: Warmest welcome drinks from our staffs. Listen to a brief of safety on board then check in your cabin
13.30: Enjoying delicious Vietnamese for lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Leave the cruise to discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time (enjoy tea and fresh fruits). This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy two get one free” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time for relaxing on the sundeck, listening to music, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
If you want to join in karaoke activity, please our tour guide to be supported
Overnight on board on Bai Tu Long bay
HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/Brunch)– shuttle bus & no guide
06.30: Freshen up your new day with doing Tai Chi
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food. Tea and coffee is available
08.00: Explore ThienCanh Son cave. Your guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Back to your boat by tender then finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Cooking demonstration is organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Say goodbye Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
Upon arrival Hanoi, check in hotel and rest of time free at leisure. (Estimate arrival time 15:00)
HANOI - DEPARTURE (B)– no guide
Free for shopping on your own budget in the morning. Afterwards transfer to the airport for your onward flight
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found